What Is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a Natural yet Altered State of Mind with Numerous Beneficial Characteristics. Hypnosis is a Skill That Improves With Practice. Hypnosis is a scientifically verified way to efficiently improve the quality of our daily thoughts. You can experience hypnosis in Plano Texas with Chris Pasarew.
How Does Hypnosis Work?
A hypnotic induction combined with deepening techniques help soften the clients critical thinker. The critical thinking part of us is often formed at a young age without adult wisdom and maturity. Therefore, many things that we might think about ourselves could be long outdated and based on outdated childhood thinking. After the critical filter is softened, suggestions are given to the client, guiding them to focus on positive input and their desired outcome. This ‘”rewires” their thinking and subsequent behavior which becomes automatically driven by the subconscious mind after the hypnosis session is over. The old thinking patterns are updated with new information, with the wisdom and intellect of our sensible adult reasoning mind.
What Would You Do If You Knew You Could?
The Quality of Your Experience of Life Directly Corresponds To The Quality of Thoughts Held In Your Mind.
“The mind is your creative intelligence. Your mind is your most powerful resource. If you don’t believe you can have it all, you get to choose how much less than all you get” – Harvey Cohen
How Else Can I Benefit From Hypnosis?
- Heal and complete the past.
- Accelerate healing and manage pain.
- Gain a happy home life. Be a better husband, Be better wife, Be a better parent, Be a better partner or Be a better friend.
- Expand spiritual awareness.
- Express higher awareness and deeper intuition
- Learn compassion and kindness skills.
- Have greater success and prosperity.
- Feel more worthwhile, be self-confident, feel zestful.
- Relax completely in any situation.
- Regain a natural ability to sleep easily.
- Sell ideas and services with more confidence and enthusiasm.
- Enrich personal relationships.
- Have worthwhile friendships and improve relationships.
- Easily concentrate and memorize.
- Change self-defeating behavior.
- Get rid of subconscious negative mental patterns.
- Create better health.
- Get rid of the fear of rejection.
- Set goals and reach them.
- Program positive mental concepts and success attitudes.
- Make affirmations work.
Common Myths About Hypnosis
Our mission is to educate our clients about the merit of Clinical Hypnosis. Below are some examples of stereotypical myths and beliefs of hypnosis.
“A Hypnotist can take control of my mind”
Fact: No one can control your mind, unless you allow him or her to do so. A hypnotherapist gives you suggestions that you want to be given, based on your therapeutic goals and objectives. At no point during hypnosis will you lose control of your mind. If you hear a suggestion that you do not agree with, or do not understand, your subconscious mind will automatically reject it.
“I will be made to perform embarrassing acts, such as bark like a dog, or quack like a duck”
Fact: This notion is based on stage hypnosis and Hollywood fiction. The truth is that people, who volunteer to be on stage, allow themselves to participate in and respond to suggestions designed around entertainment. By contrast, hypnotherapy is a serious process of self-improvement.
Hypnosis comes from “Black Magic” or is “Supernatural.”
Fact: Hypnosis is a natural state that has been studied and authenticated scientifically. Hypnotherapists are not psychics or palm readers with “special powers.” Hypnotherapy is based on many years of clinical research by famous academics such as Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Milton Erickson, and John Kappas.
“When I am hypnotized, I may not be able to come out of the state”
Fact: Hypnosis is very safe and natural state of hyper-awareness. Any time there is an emergency, a person in hypnosis will naturally be able to come out of hypnosis to respond accordingly.
“I have never been in Hypnosis before.”
Fact: Every person naturally enters a state of hypnosis several times each day. These times are just before falling asleep at night, several times during sleep, and upon awaking every morning. Most people easily enter environmental hypnosis while at the movies, watching TV, driving on the highway, or while reading a good book.
“Hypnosis is a Miracle Cure”
Fact: While hypnosis is a relatively quick method of making permanent improvements, there is no such thing as a one-time hypnosis based miracle. Each individual makes progress at his or her own pace.
“Hypnosis is a great tool to get someone to confess”
Fact: Hypnosis is not an alternative to a lie detector tests. Hypnosis cannot force anyone to “tell the truth,” or to confess.
“When Hypnotized, I will lose all sense of my surroundings, and will have no memory of being hypnotized”
Fact: Hypnosis is not an unconscious state of sleep. In fact, most people report having a heightened sense of awareness, concentration, focus, and hearing. There are a small number individuals who do not have immediate recall of everything that happened while hypnotized.
“I cannot be hypnotized because my mind is too strong and or disciplined”
Fact: This is an archaic belief that has been proven untrue. People are in and out of a state of hypnosis every day, as noted above, as well as during times of environmental, physical, or emotional “overload.”
Chris is a graduate of the Hypnotherapy Academy of America where he successfully completed 500 hours of Clinical Hypnotherapy Training receiving his Certification as a Medical Support Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner. Chris also completed an additional 100 hours of training in Natal, Interlife, and Past Life Regression Therapy. He is a Fellow of the International Board of Hypnotherapy which has the highest certification standards in the Hypnotherapy industry requiring on-going learning for recertification.
PROVIDING SUPPORT FOR :
- Over-Active Bladder Syndrome and Urinary Incontinence
- Smoking Cessation
- Slimming Down To your Ideal Body Weight
- Regaining Natural Sleep Patterns
- Performing in Public / Public Speaking
- Goal Achievement – Interpersonal Skills, Habit Management.
- Learn Peak Performance – Excel in High Stress Situations.
- Past Life Regression – Explore Your Life’s Greatest Purpose.
- Adjunctive Medical Support – Including but not limited to: Pre and Post Surgical Support. Emetophobia, Weight Loss, Pain Dilution and more (S.ee Letter of Reference Below)
Chris provides complimentary 20-minute consultations in his office located in Plano Texas. Call to schedule a consultation at 214-308-1144
Get in Touch
Chris Pasarew Certified Medical Support Hypnosis Practitioner
Send Us a Message
Copyright Chris Pasarew Certified Medical Support Hypnosis Practitioner – All rights reserved